Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Zionism exposed

To get over the feelings of despair and hopelessness I am feeling these days, I browzed the web as one does and three words seemed to catch my attention .... Neturei Karta and Ho'oponopono .... and a sense of joy began to fill the air just trying to correctly say the last one! So as I have yet to get around to reading The Secret, I hope I will be forgiven for not learning about it sooner. It was hardly coincidental, I realised as I read further and decided that hope was just about hanging on by a thin thread.



For Neturei Karta is a Jewish organisation that has long stood against the racist, political ideology of Zionism that pervades every waking moment of life of the Palestinian people and quite a few Jews too. This video recording http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=M9OIqy6md9w of the Neturei Karta Cheif Rabbi exposes the Zionist agenda - a powerful voice speaking truth to power, but is it a voice in the wilderness? We can only pray every which way that it is not and this is where ho'oponopono comes in; finding the inner peace within to watch the sun rise once more over our collective humanity. J



http://www.nkusa.org/

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Netirei Karta is an Orthodox Jewish organisation fundamentally opposed to Zionism, and I believe established in Palestine, yet have branches all over the world. They always attend Palestine Rallies here in the UK.

Other Jewish organisations which are not orthodox but still are against Zionism and the crimes of the Zionist state are: Jews for Justice for Palestine, Jews for the Boycott of Israel, also I believe the founders of BRICUP (British Committee for Universities of Palestine) are Jewish. So NK is not really a voice in the wilderness. Its just that Zionism serves the interest of so many powerful people, that fighting it will not be easy.

Great blog by the way :)

Monday, February 25, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home