Saturday, January 20, 2007

handbag snatching

Ladies beware!

Handbag snatching is still happening. A woman was recently pushed over in Um Utheinah and a second man grabbed her bag. A horrible experience to go through and even though there might not be much money in the wallet it is the credit cards and ids that are the biggest pain to deal with. Make sure that all of you have copies of your ids and phone numbers to cancel cards. I always carry my mobile separately as I cannot imagine what I would do if it were taken!!!!

The statistics for robberies are less in 2006 than 2005 which is comforting I suppose. T

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's very true, it's becoming a phenomenon, same thing happened to my cousin, she fell down and broke her arm too!!

how aweful! these things were almost unheard of a few years back

Monday, January 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home