Sunday, August 10, 2008

Licensing traffic laws

A few questions and answers that may be of interest -

Q: Can you drive a white number plated car with a foreign driving licence?
A: NO
Q: If a car is tax free can anyone drive it?
A: NO
Q: How do you get permission for other drivers of tax free car?
A: Go to the Customs Department
Q: Is it legal if someone rents you a car with/without driver with white number plates?
A: NO, it is not legal
Q: What age do you need to rent a car?
A: 25
Q: To rent a car, what licence is needed?
A: Any
Q: How long can you drive in Jordan with a foreign licence?
A: Open if it is rental

T

3 Comments:

Blogger MommaBean said...

But, T, you forgot to answer the most important one...

Q - If you're blond will playing dumb get your out of a ticket for driving a white-tagged car using a foreign license :).

Now, I'm legal, but mny I know are not...

Sunday, August 10, 2008  
Blogger joladies said...

well, I'm not quite sure what to say to that one!! The answer I got was that they hope the police are nice to all ladies whether they are blonde or not!!! T

Sunday, August 10, 2008  
Blogger joladies said...

I have had a few experiences with the police over the years, and I can say without a doubt that they have always been most polite. Maybe it's because I'm blonde and a foreigner, but I really think it's more than that - they are polite.
ASH

Monday, August 11, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home