Friday, September 07, 2007

Speeding Busses

Traffic jams and reckless driving are the topic of nearly any encounter with friends these days. New phenomena are messages on the back of some vehicles listing their phone number with the question “how am I driving?” I wonder how many times they actually get calls?

I wish this would be applied to public vehicles, particularly mini busses! Yesterday I had one of these nearly push me off the road. It was weaving in and out of traffic at a terrific speed before it pulled over to collect more passengers. I took down its license plate number but wish that I had a phone number to call instead, boy would they get an earful! The number was 562445, now what do I do?
kag

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know exactly how you feel. I absolutely hate those busses. They're rude and crazy drivers and they drive as if they own the roads. They totally ignore you and drive as if you're not even there!

Friday, September 07, 2007  
Blogger MommaBean said...

Wait! Hold the presses! They DON'T own the roads????

Saturday, September 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home