Monday, September 25, 2006

Help!!

Yikes, I am worried about myself...somebody help me! I can't drive by a bin anymore without stopping to take its picture. I kinda feel sorry for those that I have missed...or neglected. I even have cliches and songs running through my head...such as "bin there done that" and "I've got you under my bin"... etc. I think that tomorrow I will stay at home...or if I go out driving, I will just keep my eyes closed. I see lots of other drivers doing that these days. It must have something to do with Ramadan. So these two pictures will now be the last of the lot.....unless................
kag
 Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Dar said...

Hehe , lesa fi wa7dat tage3 ... when u see , u should picture them !

CheeerZ!

Tuesday, September 26, 2006  
Blogger joladies said...

I've bin in such phases before .. I think it's time for you and me to go to a higher plateau - how about a weekend photographing views from the tallest crane on a construction we can find ...that should cure us! J

Tuesday, September 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home