Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Hallelujah! Vindication!

Helloooo George Bush. Do you get the message?? In case you’re wondering, I’m talking about the election results! Now do you realize that the people don’t like what you have done to their country in the past 6 years? In case it isn’t clear, they don’t like your war, they don’t like your team and it looks like they don’t like you much either!

I have spent the past 6 years trying to tell my family and friends that you don’t represent me or most of the people that I know.

I have spent the past 6 years watching you wreck havoc with the basic principles of decency that the United States once embodied.

I have spent the past 6 years feeling embarrassed that you are the “leader” of “my” country.

I have spent the last 6 years in disgust and despair concerning your warmongering and your bias to Israel while rejecting International law and attempting to rewrite the Geneva Conventions.

The resounding defeat of the Republicans who supported you these past 6 years is a vindication of your warped mindset and policies and should remind you that “You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.” Abraham Lincoln (1809 - 1865)

Hallelujah, I second that!!!
kag

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My sentiments exactly!! For the past six years, for really the first time in my life, I have been reluctant to admit that I am an American. Here's to a better world!!

Thursday, November 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home