Sunday, August 19, 2007

what to do whilst waiting in a traffic jam

One can drive all round the houses looking for quicker ways to get from A to Z but however clever you think you are you still end up in a traffic jam. As I was sitting in one this morning it brought me to thinking how can one amuse oneself sitting in a car going nowhere? The traffic going in the opposite direction was moving quite freely so I started watching to see how many cars were breaking the law. Twenty went by and EVERY SINGLE ONE was breaking the law in some way. Then the traffic started to move so I got up to the lights which turned red and four cars sped over. Well, that was the end of my amusing myself in that way! Just makes one more frustrated.

I just cannot understand why the traffic police do not start applying the law more stringently. People just disobey traffic rules because they know they can get away with it. T

3 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Uh...impotence? I thought that was pretty clear. :)

Sunday, August 19, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its a shame we are so dishonest. The only way to to stop people form crossing a red light is to have a camera on every single one. Along those lines, they need to remove all the circles and replace them with traffic lights too.

Sunday, August 19, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you and relate to what you said .. but what to do?

The right thing to do is not only to enforce the law, but to also stop the wasta that revokes everything

Nepotism is killing the last of our integrity and that's such a shame

Sunday, August 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home