Wednesday, November 18, 2009

selling an apartment

I am not sure whether to moan or be happy! Have just spent five and a half hours at the Land Department and the Municipality doing the paperwork related to the sale of my apartment. I must have gone in to a million offices (only a slight exaggeration) for filling up forms, signing, countersigning, stamping and waiting. This was mostly because I did not realise my original title deeds to the apartment were now void.

All buildings had no smoking signs but, of course, these were ignored by some and especially by the employees. Most of the offices were chaotic and some were really filthy. BUT the first part of the process was done in a morning so I suppose there is some cheer in that. I am now wondering how much effort the next stage is going to take. T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home