Tuesday, September 12, 2006

News at 10

I did not realise that JTV had brought back the News at 10 in English until I saw it this evening whilst trying to find out what was happening in Amman! Sirens everywhere this evening which was quite scary as we all wonder what could be happening. Well, did the News have anything about the building that collapsed killing two and injuring many others? The answer is no! We have to find out these things by telephoning all our friends.

Enam Ekour is probably a lovely person but her presentation of the News in English was absymal. For heaven's sake JTV get yourselves together! T

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that for the news anchor desk they should hire an experienced native English speaker as news anchor woman.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006  
Blogger joladies said...

there are masses of excellent English speaking Jordanians. Should not be too much of a bother to find one. T

Wednesday, September 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And did anyone notice the awful red and green disco background?

Wednesday, September 13, 2006  
Blogger joladies said...

ok, I must be losing my marbles!! A friend told me that the News at 10 did have an item on the collapse of part of the building at the 6th circle. I must have blinked and missed it! T

Wednesday, September 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home