Monday, December 01, 2008

Who'd be a driving instructor in Jordan???

I was watching this poor woman with a driving instructor and passenger trying to get round the Eighth Circle and thinking, heavens it gives me palpitations attempting to get round the various circles and I have been driving here for more than 40 years!

Whenever I see a car for learner drivers I try to give them plenty of room, for their sake as well as my own, but most people just push and shove as usual. The driving instructor had his hand on the steering wheel and was, no doubt, giving a mass of instructions (brake, accelerate, watch that car on the left etc etc!). So, I really do feel driving instructors must go through huge stress trying to teach learner drivers and, at the same time, cope with the awful road manners of other drivers. T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home