Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Orange and the iphone

I went to Orange to see how much the iphone would cost me. The pamphlet said that it would be JD 299 (8gb) plus JD 29.99 per month. BUT when I asked would there be any more costs I was told that the monthly payment would be JD 36 per month as it was quoted without tax (a small note at the bottom of the page says taxes will be added where applicable) PLUS JD 100 deposit PLUS JD 15 deposit for the monthly bill. In other words it would cost me JD 450. The JD 299 for the phone is without tax.

AND I read in JO magazine this month that a 3G network has yet to be implemented in Jordan. So Orange is trying to sell us an iphone of the 3rd generation on a network that does not support this standard. What a con! T

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get HTC android, iphone is a dark ages phone compared to it.

Thursday, February 12, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home